LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ThorLabs CS505MU - Image Save and FPS Errors

Hi everyone - so I'm not too familiar with LabVIEW, but have come a long way with my current VI while use ThorLabs .NET framework. Right now, I'm trying to use LabVIEW as an interface to control a ThorLabs camera. All I need for this camera to do, is to take sequential images with a time stamp. I have two different VI's, the first being "acquire_image" and the other being "save_acquired_image". There are two main issues I'm running into, the first being that although I set the FPS, the ThorLabs camera does not actual take this value into account and just acquires images at randomly spaced moments in time. The next issue I'm running into is the ability to save the images, as I can only save as a .png file and it seems like no matter the FPS I set, the images are taken roughly every ~4 seconds. If I try to save as a .jpg or a .tiff file, the images that are saved are just purely black. If anyone can offer any help, it would be greatly appreciated! Below is my attached VI for both, as well as screenshots.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,669 Views)