From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third of octave limit testing.

Hallo.

I need to analyze a sound (LV 2011 / XP) in third of octave and make a limit for every octave .

I can acquire signal form the microphone in a range 20Hz/20Khz, analyze it in third of octave and make the A-weighting like I need.

I can also show on a chart the acquired signal and make a test on the level of the total band power.

I don't know how to extrac every level for every value of fequency and compare it with a value (different for every frequency) making a test for every frequency.

I don't have so much experience in manipulating array and cluster. i think that someone with more experience can give me some indication on how do it.

Attached there is a small sample vi that I had done just to clarify my application.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Emanuele

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,904 Views)

Ciao emmanuele,

I think what you are searching for is the Extract Single Tone Information.vi that you can find under Waveform-->Analog Wfm-->Measurements-->Extract Tone.

Have you already taken a look?

Antonios
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,871 Views)