LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thin Clients & Citrix

We've recently moved from a rich client to a thin client environment at the school district and I was hoping that running Labview 8.5 in a Citrix XenApp / Windows server environment would be possible.  I've read some posts but they seem to be from several years in the past.  If someone could direct me to some newer info that would be great. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,518 Views)

This could be so easy except it requires a company that supports this facility. Running Labview 8.5 to citrix xen app/ windows server enviremnt requires some additional functionalities which often not provided by all type of companies. I'm already this service and several other with my application hosting provider company and get a full time support as well.

You could see about how this feture could be finally implemented along with the terminal hosting fetures here :http://www.novelaspect.com/citrix_vs_terminal_services.pdf

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,906 Views)

Communication with peripherals usually occurs through the Citrix Receivers protocol. The Citrix Ready rating indicates that the device is compatible with the Citrix Receiver program used to access the content. The "HDX Ready" configuration checks the compatibility of the device with the most stringent set of HDX (High Definition User Experience) technology. 1Y0-240 dumps vce These capabilities begin with support for USB devices and multiple screen configurations, and continue to transmit multimedia including flash, and extend to teamwork in real time through VoIP and webcams, as well as offering 3D graphic applications such as CAD / CAM .

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,306 Views)