LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The sbRIO-9627 has not booted into NI Linux Real-Time

I have a sbrio-9627 and It work perfect but today when I work with Ni max(I copy some log file from rt linux to my computer ), then  I can not to connect the baord from NI Max and i get Disconnected. I connect LAN cable for Ethernet communication but led status of rj45 is off. also LED Pattern of STATUS LED Indicators Continuously blinks. i read USER MANUAL NI sbRIO-9627 and see this in page 29:

"The sbRIO-9627 has not booted into NI Linux Real-Time. The
sbRIO-9627 either booted into an unsupported operating system, was
interrupted during the boot process, or detected an unrecoverable
software error"
Now my question is what can i do to solve this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,684 Views)

imangh,

I recommend you follow the steps detailed in the following guide: NI Networked Device Doesn't Show Up or is Missing in MAX.

I would try step 9 first: set your sbRIO to Safe Mode and check if the behavior is different. Otherwise, I suggest you contact National Instruments' support.

All the best,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,629 Views)

thanks for your reply. i do this before but sb9627 not worked.when i Press  and hold reset button for more than 5 second led status not blink and stay on for 20 sec then back to first state and blink Continuously .
please help me.i dont know what can must do?
thank u.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,620 Views)

imangh, 

I find this behavior very interesting. Do you happen to know if you or your team changed anything in the sbRIO-9627's Linux Real-Time OS before this happened?

In any case, I think the best course of action for you is to contact NI directly by phone or online, so we can check if the problem is in the Operating System or in the hardware itself (RMA).

All the best,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,604 Views)

Thanks for your reply,OscarI think the problem is in the Operating System because when I worked with NI-Max and I wanted to copy some log from NI Linux Real-Time this problem occurs . I want contact NI directly by phone or online but Unfortunately, I am from Iran and because of Sanctions, we are not supported by most foreign companies.(thats so bad! )I am a student at Isfahan University of Technology, and I work on a medical project (linear acceleration) and I have been severely underprivileged.
best regards
iman gholizadeh

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,597 Views)

I solved this issue by connect ni-9627 board to ni-max from Ethernet port (this is very important point) and then i try to go on safe mode with reset Button. for mor information about how go to safe mode you can see USER MANUAL NI sbRIO-9627 and see this in page 29.

Message 6 of 6
(2,409 Views)