LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The current chassis settings cannot be deployed to this controller.

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have two identical cRIO-9022 with cRIO-9114 which should work with the scan engine because I don't have the FPGA licence.  I have upgraded to LabVIEW 2012 on both.  One is working fine but the other is giving me the following error:

"The current chassis settings cannot be deployed to this controller. This controller does not support the NI Scan Engine and can be used only in LabVIEW FPGA Interface mode. Use the CompactRIO Chassis Properties page to change the programming mode of the chassis to LabVIEW FPGA Interface."

On the property page it is set to "Scan Engine"....

Anyone has a clue?

Thanks,

Michel

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,308 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michel_Gauvin

Hello,

I found the problem.  I did the upgrade to LabVIEW 2012 with Norton running... it may have block something.  I disabled it, reformat the cRIO, re-installed and now it is working.

Michel

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,301 Views)

I am having the same issue described above, with the same setup. 

Reformatting the cRIO did not work. Neither did re-installing labview (2012sp1) on a clean install of windows (7pro). I've also tried deploying cRIO 13.0 with no luck.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,222 Views)

Hello,

I just got the error again yesterday.  For me I'm getting the same issue by accessing module 8 of my cRIO.  In my project I have multiple cRIO configuration define in "Virtual Folder".  So based on the code I want to execute I deploy the desired configuration... but it's not working anymore

One thing you can try on your side is to create a new project and see what you get.  I have created a very simple project with my real-time target, just reading and writing to the relay and it is working (it's a relay module that I have in slot 8)... so I know it can be access by the code.

Let me know how it goes.

Michel

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,215 Views)