LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The PCI 6023E does not read analog values, and then if I close the application it is reseting the VI for at least half an hour

If i try to use the test pannel it gives me the error 50103 ( i beleave because the reset it makes is not finished)
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,091 Views)

At first glance, it looks like there is a conflict between DAQmx and Traditional DAQ device drivers of this particular device.

Maybe you ran an application that uses traditional DAQ Analog input VI's and later, tried testing it on DAQmx MAX test panel.

To solve this, find the "Device Reset.vi" function in your Traditional DAQ functions Palette, enter your DAQ card's Traditional DAQ device number( find it in MAX>> Devices and interfaces>Traditional DAQ Devices)  to the 'Device' input terminal of this function and Run it.

Hope this helps

Regards

Dev

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,085 Views)
There is another way to reset the Traditional NI-DAQ driver, is through MAX.  In the left window, drill down to the Devices and Interfaces folder, right-click on Traditional NI-DAQ (Legacy) Devices and select Reset driver for Traditional NI-DAQ.

Good luck!
Micaela N
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,073 Views)