From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Newest CLD is ...

Oh yes ... I noticed we were all there for about 3 years.  I think that must be the tolerance for those who just don't like it there.  😉
Certified LabVIEW Developer
NI-VLM Administrator
Message 11 of 14
(767 Views)
"Diebold 1974-75. Advanced ATM development...."

Then I should have asked about the TABS 510 (?)

"Computer Automation Naked Mini"

Dieblod was were I learned what the meaning of  "3- martini lunch" was (ie Make sure you talk to the managers before lunch. Smiley Wink ) and how to pick a lock.

Ben

Message Edited by Ben on 07-24-2006 08:30 AM

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(766 Views)

Sorry about hijacking your thread Julie!

But...

I really think it is cool that three of us worked with Diebold and ended up doing LabVIEW.

Now I am going to have to fight to get that "It's a small world" song out of my head. Smiley Mad

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(735 Views)
Is this where I spike the football and yell: I'm GOING TO DISNEY! ? Smiley Very Happy

Certified LabVIEW Developer
NI-VLM Administrator
Message 14 of 14
(728 Views)