From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing digital IO channels of a pxi-6527

Hello,

I need a VI that tests whether the digtal input/output channels on a pxi-6527 are working. So say by using an array of checkboxes aligned with a array of indicators, where the first dig input 0.0 is aligned with the first dig output 3.0 and so on.

here's a link to the 6527 user manual

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,324 Views)
I'm not sure why you posted the manual instead of whatever code you have have written so far or details on what problems you have. Are you going to do a simple loopback?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,310 Views)

If you only want to test if the DIO lines are working, you do not even need a VI.

just use the MAX, set DO and read DI.

if you still want a VI, make one VI with the help of NI Examples and then post the same for specific guidance.

Regards
Freelance_LV
TestAutomation Consultant
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,301 Views)

Sorry I will try to give you guys a better explanation. I'm very new to LabVIEW.. I might just look through some of the examples. Something might click then.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,283 Views)

I hav a problem with a PXI-1002 compute it has two PXI-6527 DIGITAL I/o CARS but when u turn computer on nothing happens turns on but screen black but if I remove the two digital I/O cards works normal could it be the cards are bad is there any troubleshooting you guys recommend

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,701 Views)