cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tektronix DPO2024 average function

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear Sir/Madam:

I'd like to use the average function in Tektronix DPO2024 to scan the signal via Labview.

The error appeared when I used the average function. Please see the attachment.

Does anyone have the same problem before? 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(4,162 Views)

@Willy0120 wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam:

I'd like to use the average function in Tektronix DPO2024 to scan the signal via Labview.

I cannot see your VI because I only have LV 2013.  This appears to be an issue with your implementation of the driver, not a LabVIEW-specific problem.  Have you consulted the Tek manual to see what these Tek-generated errors are?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(4,134 Views)

@Willy0120 wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam:

It would be helpful to see the whole error message window, not just the left part of it.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,112 Views)

@ben64 wrote:

It would be helpful to see the whole error message window, not just the left part of it.

My bad.

Ben64

Use "Configure Record Data.vi from the configuration palette before the loop and set the the value of the data composition input to 2: Singular Sample Waveform. For more details have a look at appendix B of the programmer's manual (the composition of waveform data paragraph).

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,104 Views)

ben64 已寫:

@ben64 wrote:

My bad.

Ben64

Use "Configure Record Data.vi from the configuration palette before the loop and set the the value of the data composition input to 2: Singular Sample Waveform. For more details have a look at appendix B of the programmer's manual (the composition of waveform data paragraph).

Ben64

Hi, Ben:

I fix it out. Thanks for your information.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(4,034 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Willy0120

@Willy0120 wrote:

Hi, Ben:

I fix it out. Thanks for your information.

You should then mark the post that helped you as the accepted solution. You should also post the modified vi that works, this could help other people with with a similar problem find a solution.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,016 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Willy0120

Here is the solution to use average function in Tektronix DPO2024.

If you need only single scan to acquire the average function, you can set "Configure Continuous Acqucisition" from false to true.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,986 Views)

Hi. This average function seems having some bugs.  When I changed the record length of data (by using 'configure timebase.vi') , the time axis of the data is not correct for the first capture. When the record legnth of data doesn't change. It is correct.

Any ideas? Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,714 Views)