From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tektronix 3022

Bonjour,

J'ai télécharger une version pour piloter un Tektronix 3022, dans cette librairie je ne vois pas des exemples pour commencer à initialiser ou pour piloter un signal dans une voie. Pourriez-vous me communiquer s'il existe des aides avec des exemples pour piloter cet instrument ou bien il faut aller sur le site Tektronix pour avoir des exemples. Merci d'avance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,440 Views)

c/o Google Translate:

Hello
I downloaded a version to drive a Tektronix 3022, in the library I do not see examples to begin to initiate or to drive a signal in a way. Could you tell me if there is aid with examples to drive the instrument or it must go on the Tektronix web site for examples. Thank you in advance.

I am assuming you downloaded the driver from here. Did you download the project-style or the LLB version? Either one has examples on generating a waveform. For example, the LLB one has "tkafg3k Standard Waveform Example" and "tkafg3k Waveform Burst Example". The project-style library also has similar examples. What kind of example were you looking for?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,430 Views)
Hi thanks for your answer,

I just want to know how to generate a signal continues with the AFG3022. In the
library of the tkafg3k for this drivers I can see several signal (sinusoidale, saw, square etc..)
but I don't see a continus signal.

Have you got a example for this request.

Thank you for the answer.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,417 Views)
You might want to read the manual. If I remember correctly, if you don't place it in burst mode and the output is enabled, the signal is continuous. Aren't you able to do it manually?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,406 Views)
Hi,

Thanks for your help. Effectively if you select in the AFG3022 the arbitrary signal
and you set DC after you can increase the offset signal. In any case you can do manually
but I don't how to pilot the Tektronix with the software. If you have a example I shall
be interested

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,375 Views)