From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tekscan.dll problem

I am having trouble configuring a call library function for TekUser.dll.  This dll accesses a Tekscan server application that acquires data from a 52x44 pressure matrix.

When I run GetFrameData.vi - LabVIEW crashes.  Smiley Sad

I have included the GetFrameData.vi, Product manual and TekUser.dll in the zip file.  I also pasted the function prototype onto the BD of GetFrameData.vi

Thanks

MDDAve

Visualize the Solution

CLA

LabVIEW, LabVIEW FPGA
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,711 Views)
Hi MDDave,

Unfortunately upon opening this VI, I am prompted with an error that "MSVCRTD.dll not found", and I have a broken arrow in the VI saying that the library failed to load...

What error does LabVIEW crash with?
-Sam F, DAQ Marketing Manager
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,689 Views)

@MDDave wrote:
I am having trouble configuring a call library function for TekUser.dll.  This dll accesses a Tekscan server application that acquires data from a 52x44 pressure matrix.

When I run GetFrameData.vi - LabVIEW crashes.  Smiley Sad

I have included the GetFrameData.vi, Product manual and TekUser.dll in the zip file.  I also pasted the function prototype onto the BD of GetFrameData.vi

The Call Library Node configuration and the comments in the diagram do absolutely not match with the prototype description in the API 2 (Rev B).pdf document. Try to fix that first!

Rolf Kalbermatter

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,682 Views)