LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task is not recognized in LabView

Hi,

Could anyone please help me to recognize a task that I have been created in MAX. The task is working fine in MAX. When tried to use that task in LabView, it does not seem to be working. I created that task by MAX for 20 channels (cDAQ NI 9172). I created the task in LabView by using the option "Configuration and Example". That created some automatic codes and I used that codes for labview program

When I debugged my LabView codes I found that task is "unnamed task". I am sure that I have selected the task I created in MAX.

Note:  I found in a NI discussion that if I do not have the administrative privilege, I could not be able to read all related files. Something like that.....Then I may not be able to access that task in LabView.

I am sure that I am not the administrative user on that computer. I asked my IT department to install LabView 10, and other required software (drivers etc..) recently.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks

Log

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,912 Views)

Hi Log,

I'm not able to find the forum post you mention, can you link it? Please give us an update if you are able to get the administrative privilege. And just to cover all the bases, are these the steps you took to generate it? When it says it isn't working, does it throw a specific error or what is the behavior?

Thank you,

Deborah Y.

Deborah Burke
NI Hardware and Drivers Product Manager
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,880 Views)