LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking XY graph data and converting into an array

From an image, i have generated a histogram of grayscale values inside a rectangular boundary. I want to compute an integral under this curve, but I need this data in the form of an array to do so. How can I convert this histogram data into an array? I have uploaded the Labview VI and a png of the area of interest. The CSV is too large for me to upload.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(726 Views)

The structure wired to the graph is a simple cluster containing x0, dx, and a 1D array. (it is a waveform graph, not an xy graph!! Not sure why the icon is wrong???) 

All you need is unbundle the elements and autoindex the 1D array on a FOR loop, calculate x based on x0,dx, [i], and create your output.

Message 2 of 4
(720 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

All you need is unbundle the elements and autoindex the 1D array on a FOR loop, calculate x based on x0,dx, [i], and create your output.

Here's how you could create the 2D array to be written to file.

altenbach_0-1647279655829.png

Message 3 of 4
(716 Views)

Would something like this work? I get reasonable looking answers for the integral and the functions waits every 5 seconds to evaluate (which is what I want), but now I need to turn this cluster into a graph and fit an exponential it it. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(704 Views)