From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab control with 2 pages

Solved!
Go to solution

I want to create a Tab control with 2 pages, in each page there are 2 buttons - "OK" and "Cancel".

If on Page1, "OK" is clicked, Page2 will be disable and greyed, until "Cancel" is clicked. And vice-versa for Page2 buttons.

How to do this?

Thanks in advance...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,641 Views)

Hi,

You can use the tab controls property node pages and index the required page and disable and gray the page using pageEnb propertynode.

Message 2 of 6
(2,632 Views)

Page Disable See here

Message 3 of 6
(2,623 Views)

Hi Splee,

Please view the attached vi, I believe it's doing what you've asked. You can invoke properties using property node in order to change the value of variables.

Message 4 of 6
(2,620 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author splee

This is an easy way to do it!

Paul

Message 5 of 6
(2,612 Views)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Splee,

Please view the attached vi, I believe it's doing what you've asked. You can invoke properties using property node in order to change the value of variables.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Simply_me check your Vi will it really works. To make this VI in working condition you have to do some more coding in your code.

Check your page selection technique.

Hi Splee,

First you have to find out on which Tab Page user clicking the buttons, the all operations you have to do on other page.

Once your page is disable you can't access the controls of that page. As Geeta says make a code using event structure with Tab Control property and invoke nodes. 

You have to do some coding to achieve your requirements. Smiley Wink

Thanks and Regards

Himanshu Goyal

Thanks and Regards
Himanshu Goyal | LabVIEW Engineer- Power System Automation
Values that steer us ahead: Passion | Innovation | Ambition | Diligence | Teamwork
It Only gets BETTER!!!
Message 6 of 6
(2,610 Views)