LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIME TO DIGITAL CONVERTER

hello,

i am having a problem in saving the file and loading the file from desktop to my hardware( configared register of time to digital converter).i did the programing for both i mean to save n laod the file for each new config but the problem is that i have to make this file handling independed from my process.plz have a look at program. and suggest me wt i have to do?
in the attachement the case stracture number 27 n 28 are of save n load .that i have to do indepedend from other case starcture n whenever i need i can acess that n save configartion or load configartion.if it's difficult to understand then plz reply me i will again explain in more details.

Thanking you
robin
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,892 Views)
Hi robin,

what kind of help do you expect when you supply a vi missing all the subvis and (even worse) the ~40 times the size of an 1280×1024 display? With lots of big nested structures, lots of unneeded structures (I have seen single frame sequences inside other structures...). With several controls having the same label? With lots of (unneeded) local variables?

Please clean up your vi before asking for help...

Message Edited by GerdW on 01-22-2008 05:21 PM
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,888 Views)
Hi!
   (it's not the first time that I'm saying) GerdW is right,  your VI is quite huge, I strongly suggest you isolate the problem, maybe in a separate test VI, and then you post that VI.

It is also for Intellectual Property reasons: you are posting all your work...Smiley Surprised

graziano
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,879 Views)
i am apologise for my mistake and it shouln't be happened from next time.

thanking you
robin.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,875 Views)
Hey, don't worry too much about that Smiley Happy

graziano
Message 5 of 6
(2,873 Views)
does anybody knows how to read a single  byte from usb raw2.0 from end point 2 in bulk or interrupt mode?i am attaching example here but with dis we can read min 1024 bytes and i have to read min 4 bytes or 1 byte.

Thanking you.
robin.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,823 Views)