LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDM

Hello.

I am a Chinese student in America and I am preparing for graduate. My senior design is based on Labview, but I have a fatal problem now.

I need to multiplex 5 digital waveforms into one with TDM method, but I can not do it, so I really need some help on this.

I hope I explained well my issue and thank you in advance for yours answers. Just a little advice could be the difference.

Xiangyu Zhang
Student in Electronical Engineering School FIT
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,187 Views)

@Xiangyu2012 wrote:

I need to multiplex 5 digital waveforms into one with TDM method, but I can not do it, so I really need some help on this.

What does this even mean are you trying to do combine them?  

I hope I explained well my issue 

You did not.

And what the heck does this have to do with TDM?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,169 Views)

I think what you are trying to do is write your 5 digital waveforms to a TDMS file so that you can store the data. Is that right? If so, I suggest that experiment with the Read from Measurement File Express VI. You will be able to configure it to save your waveform data to TDMS file.

If you want to learn how to use the lower level TDM primitive functionsyou might want to look at the shipping example TDMS Write Time Domain Data.vi.To find this example, open LabVIEW. Then, click Help>>Find Examples... The NI Example Finder will open in a new window. Then, search for "TDM" You will find the TDMS Write Time Domain Data VI in the search results.

Jeremy P.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,138 Views)