LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCPIP errors 63 and 66

I am testing out a LabVIEW app which has a TCPIP interface. To test it I am attempting to send commands via the TCP from a test VI resident on the same machine. When running on my desk PC it works fine. However, on the test rig PC it refuses a connection and comes back with error 63 or sometimes 66, basically connection refused. I am connecting using the loopback IP 'localhost', although I have tried 127.0.0.1 and the PC's own address. Regarding VI server connections, I have checked that the settings are the same on both machines. I tried adding '*' to the machine access section to allow access from any PC, but no joy. Thanks in advance, Ian
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,440 Views)

Re Firewall settings,  I turned off the firewall completely, and did a reboot, just to be on the safe side, but it made no difference at all.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,416 Views)

I found a spare e-net card fitted inside.  I removed it, but no effect unfortunately.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,408 Views)

Hi Barionics,

How are you getting along with this issue? If you are still facing this issue, refer to the following articles to troubleshoot the error that you are receiving:

Kind Regards

Elmunzir

NI Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,355 Views)