LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCP error 66

Guys,

I am currently trying to read from a RFID Reader application known as TAVIS. It has a TCP/IP address (192.168.1.1) with a port at 6700.

Attached is a simple Vi that i have made to read from that port. I could get readings from that port successfully. However, after taking approx 6-8 readings of 60Bytes of data, the program crashes with an error 66. (error attached). I would need that this VI take active readings off the port continueously.

Kindly advice on how i can rectify this problem.

Thanks a lot guys.

Cheers,

Justin

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,062 Views)

search the forum with that error code you will find lot of discussions. Post back if your problem is still persisting.

Thanks,

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,051 Views)

Mathan,

I did already check the forum for this error before i post this. However, most of them post with regards to other issues, and seems to rectify it by solving other unrelated issues in their VI.

Anyway, there was 1 of them which states to "remove the while loop". I dun get what he meant by that, as i do need the while loop to continuously attain/read data from the specified port of my RFID Reader TAVIS application. 

Thanks for your suggestions. Kindly advice further Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Justin

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,045 Views)
Are you sure about the IP address?  IP 192.168.1.1 sounds more like a router address then the IP address of some other device.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,008 Views)