LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCP/IP Communication between two computers

Hi! I need to solve the next task: server-vi is running on my computer, two users with the client-vi`s are trying to get data from the Server. I`m trying to use TCP/IP communication at least for set up connection between two computers for now. What should I configure (or repaire in my vi`s) to make this connection? It works for localhost or local ip-adress, while running on the same computer, but shows error 56 while trying to get an access from another computer. Client 1 vi is alredy configured for getting access to the Server-vi, running on my computer. Firewall is stopped, and icmp is enabled in the router settings (so that 2 PCs can ping each other in global network). What`s wrong?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,059 Views)

Please attach an actual .zip file and not .rar so that we can view what you attached.

Is it possible that routers in the network are blocking certain ports?  Are these 2 PC's on the same subnet?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,048 Views)

here is .zip archive

Ports maybe blocked, but we`ve tried different ones and nothing helped. No, the main question is in the fact, that computers are performing not on the same subnet - I think, it affects somehow.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,006 Views)