LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCP DAQ MX BASE "missing libraries"?

TCP 2106 windows CE

DAQ MX base

I recently recieved some new TCP 2106 and did the normal instalation of daqmx base  and visa and the touch panels wont run my software. (daq mx base utilities 'Windows CE for ARM Driver Installation (TPC 2x06)' )

What esle is missing on this touch panel. It runs LabView programs fine, but as soon as I use a DAQ MX base in my program it throws the two errors below:

If trying to execute the file on the device i recieve this error:

"Cannot find 'application name' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and all the required libraries are available."

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Pocket-PC-application-fails-to-run-missing-libraries/td-p/765551

And when trying to run from my host computer i recieve

Error - Unable to run the application on the remote device. Create Process failed with error code = 126

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/FF1C8C4D6E7126EC862574EB0068E9C8

I ran all these commands to check for the libraries, I also looked for them manualy

pget \Windows\aygshell.dll c:\temp\aygshell.dll

pget \Windows\commctrl.dll  c:\temp\commctrl.dll

pget \Windows\commdlg.dll   c:\temp\commdlg.dll

pget \Windows\COREDLL.dll   c:\temp\COREDLL.dll

pget \Windows\ole32.dll   c:\temp\ole32.dll

pget \Windows\WINSOCK.dll   c:\temp\WINSOCK.dll

pget \Windows\WS2.dll   c:\temp\WS2.dll

Everytime I recieved this message, insuring that the files are there.

Connecting to Windows CE...Success
Unable to open Windows CE file

Thank you in advance for any insight.

Never had this problem before, very frustrating!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,116 Views)

Hi Laptopolus,

Touchpanels are definitely an area where our knowledgebase can be lacking, and this seems like a strange issue. I would suggest finishing the instructions in that KB and reinstalling both DAQmx Base and visa. Let me know if you are still getting the problem after you reinstall.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,095 Views)