LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCP Connections ERROR 60

I am trying to build an LED control which is part of a security system. The idea is that when the switch is turned on or off(depending which one) the LED will change colour accordingly. It is supposed to communicate between client and server using TCP. But I keep getting an error 60 for the server portion. I have tried changing the ports but the issue seems to persist. Can anyone please help me? I need this done in 2 weeks 

Untitled 1 is my client

Untitled 2 is my server

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(802 Views)

Why do you need so many connections? Why don't you use one connection, keep it open while the VIs are running and close connection before the VI finishes. When one switch changes its state, you can send a message containing 2 bytes: first byte with the index of the switch and second byte with the value. Use a greater value for the port: eg 64000.

Lucian
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(783 Views)

Your server VI is a 1-shot VI.  It will sit there waiting for connections at each of those listens, but once it happens, that line of code executes, you'll never be able to open a connection on port again unless you stop and restart your VI.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(774 Views)