LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Exec reentrant execution or Non-reentrant

@rolfk wrote:
 I always report them and since I received the Knight of NI level I even discovered that I now can simply remove them myself.

I'm almost there 😀. I'd been there already if the forum hadn't decided to split my account into 3 accounts with the exact same name...

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 25
(1,421 Views)

wiebe@CARYA wrote:

@rolfk wrote:
 I always report them and since I received the Knight of NI level I even discovered that I now can simply remove them myself.

I'm almost there 😀. I'd been there already if the forum hadn't decided to split my account into 3 accounts with the exact same name...

So... you're a triple champion instead I guess.

Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 25
(1,416 Views)

@thols wrote:

wiebe@CARYA wrote:

@rolfk wrote:

So... you're a triple champion instead I guess.

Only one account got the status.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 25
(1,413 Views)

wiebe@CARYA wrote:

I had quite a few posts under a parallel account from the time when there was still a mailing list interface that synchronized posts that were sent to the mailing list, with the forum at that time. For some reason it could not map the posts I did to that mailing list to my online account, probably because our mailing server used a different default email address as sender than what was my online account address.

Those posts would be of little value today anyhow and the importer did copy them verbatim as unformatted text, so the look would be quite terrible I guess. 

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 25
(1,409 Views)

@rolfk wrote:

wiebe@CARYA wrote:

I had quite a few posts under a parallel account from the time when there was still a mailing list interface that synchronized posts that were sent to the mailing list, with the forum at that time. For some reason it could not map the posts I did to that mailing list to my online account, probably because our mailing server used a different default email address as sender than what was my online account address.

Those posts would be of little value today anyhow and the importer did copy them verbatim as unformatted text, so the look would be quite terrible I guess. 

Yes, that is what happened with my accounts. I read the forum on Outlook, and  for some reason a new PC created a new NI account.

At some point Laura was ready to merge the accounts, but she left before it was done (because I waited to long). Not it's impossible to merge.

These posts are 18 years old, but it's still a few k of them... 

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 25
(1,406 Views)