LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symbole für..... - Modify the project properties using "Property Node"??

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I try to configure automatically the "Symbole für bedingte Deaktivierung" for a project.I have no idea how to translate it. I've attached a screenshot.

I used the reference for Application -> Project.ActiveProject -> .. I found the Name, Path, Description of the project, but I cannot find these 3 values (from the screenshot).

I got lost because most of the Properties are in English and my LabView is in German.

1. Can anyone translate (or make a screenshot) from a English Version - LabView for "Symbole" and "Symbole für bedingte Deaktivierung" window. I'm sure this is going to help me?

2. It would be even better if someone could tell me directly which property must be modified in order to modify the "Symbole".

Thanks,

Paul

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,046 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author PaulieQ

Hi,

Finally I found out that in English is pretty much the same as in German: Symbols for Disabled Structure.

I found a solution for my problem. I modify directly the *.lvproj file. This file is a .xml and it is easy to change something in it. In the VI that modifies the lvproj file I added a part where I reset the project automatically (close project and then open project) in order to apply changes.

Paul

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,020 Views)

Although you already solved your problem, here the screenshot your requested.

Regards,

Manuel

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,014 Views)