LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch until released - push-release button with ON OFF LED

Hi,
I have to use a boolean button with "Swithch until released". i need to bind this button with one LED. But LED ON and OFF should work alternativley.
Any good logic for this?
ranjith
Message 1 of 5
(3,237 Views)
Ranjit,

an easy way:

hope this helps,
Norbert

[EDIT]: The false case just passes the boolean without any change...

Message Edited by Norbert B on 06-26-2008 08:48 AM
Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
Message 2 of 5
(3,224 Views)

@TRanjith wrote:
Hi,
I have to use a boolean button with "Swithch until released". i need to bind this button with one LED. But LED ON and OFF should work alternativley.

You need to explain what "work alternatively" means. Do you want to toggle the LED when the switch is pressed, when the switch is released, or on both occasions?

And why is the button "switch until released". Maybe there is a more suitable mechanical action for whatever you are trying to do.

Please explain your application form the view of the user of the program. We need to know what you want to do, not how you want to do it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,087 Views)

Hi Christian,

do you really expect an answer from Ranjith after 12 years? 🙂

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,076 Views)

No certain explanation what happened, but I guess this thread got potentially bumped by a spam post, since removed. If it's near the top of the forum, I don't look at the date. 😄

Message 5 of 5
(2,074 Views)