From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super series broken path problem HELP HELP HELP!

Hi all,

All my VIs (call this group main) use subVIs (call this group sub) that belong to 5 lvlib.  I deleted the lvlib and found a way on the forum to delete all the association between group sub and the lvlib. 

After that, I was pretty happy  Smiley Happy  Then, I realizied that  :manmad:

The VIs in group main still know their subVIs as having an association with the lvlibs, which no longer exist.  Because of this problem, when I open any of the VIs in group main, I will have the browse and find all the subvi.  After I find all the subvi, save it, and close it, I tried to reopen the VI again, it will ask me to find all the subvi again, whyyyyyyy?????  I saved my finding, didn't I?? 

Also, even I can fix it this way, I don't want to open one VI at a time in group main to fix this problem.  How do I fix it???

Need your help!!  Thanks!  I really mess up this time. 

Yik 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kudos and Accepted as Solution are welcome!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,230 Views)

I've got to ask.  Why are you going through so much trouble trying to break these VI's and remove them from libraries?  If you don't want them in libraries, why were they put in there to begin with?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,225 Views)

You've already asked this question in your other thread. Please learn a little patience and wait for people to respond instead of asking the same question multiple times. The latter just irritates people. And screaming HELP HELP HELP doesn't help.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,219 Views)

Hi Ravens,

Good question.  I am asking myself that right now.

Yik

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kudos and Accepted as Solution are welcome!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,177 Views)