From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StampVI.llb€

Good morning,

sir/mam,

This is vaishali  from CC enggrs. pvt. ltd, pune. I am currentely working with servo motor control with labview and basic stamp, so i need "StampVI.llb".

plz send me "StampVI.llb".

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,274 Views)

There's a StampSerial.llb on Parallax's site that may be the equivalent of what you need.

http://www.parallax.com/ProductInfo/Microcontrollers/BASICStampSoftware/tabid/441/Default.aspx

Follow the link near BASIC Stamp example using National Instruments Student Edition of LabView 7.0.

If you're not tied to the Basic Stamp, you might consider the Arduino.  NI has published an interface here.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,260 Views)

Someone has posted some VIs here with the same subject line as yours.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,246 Views)