cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stacking certain plots on a waveform chart

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

If you have a waveform chart with ten different waveforms plotted on it, it will create ten different stacked plots. Is it possible to have fewer stacked plots and for some to share plots? For example, two stacked plots, one with three waveforms in it, and the other with seven. I've attached an image illustrating what I mean.

If this is not possible using stacked plots, is there any way to achieve something similar to this without creating a separate waveform chart?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,698 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author MilesT

Hi Miles,

@MilesT wrote:

If you have a waveform chart with ten different waveforms plotted on it, it will create ten different stacked plots. Is it possible to have fewer stacked plots and for some to share plots? For example, two stacked plots, one with three waveforms in it, and the other with seven. I've attached an image illustrating what I mean.

LabVIEW charts support either all plots in one chart plot area, or stacked plots with each plot in its own chart area.

@MilesT wrote:

If this is not possible using stacked plots, is there any way to achieve something similar to this without creating a separate waveform chart?

Yes: simply place two charts next to each other…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 3
(1,651 Views)

Ah, too bad. I was trying to avoid using two different charts for several reasons. Thanks anyway!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,624 Views)