From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Square wave analog output (USB6008)

Hi,

Would anyone be able to provide me with code to generate a continuous analogue square pulse wave (pulse duration 20ms, frequency (0-5Hz) for a USB 6008? 

Would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,011 Views)

Have you looked at the DAQmx samples that shipped with LabVIEW?  You should find one there called Voltage - Continuous Output.  Maybe this works with your device, I'm not sure. 

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(1,975 Views)

Thank you this is helpful. I keep getting the following error related to my clock/timing though. Do you know how I can fix this? 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(1,964 Views)

I can't read it.  Picture is too small.  

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(1,958 Views)

Apologies, here you go

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,956 Views)

It means your device doesn't have an onboard clock.  It only supports software timed output.  

aputman
------------------
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,942 Views)