LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound and Vibration Measurement Suite for Labview 2016 download

Hi,

I'd like to download Sound and Vibration Measurement Suite for Labview 2016 from the link below:

http://www.ni.com/download/sound-and-vibration-measurement-suite-2016/6114/en/

However, the following errors keep showing up.  Do you have a good suggestion?

Not Found

The requested URL /support/softlib/DSA Apps/SVMS 2016/NISV2016.exe was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,136 Views)

Did you try the evaluation link?  I get the error if I pick "current user", but the "evaluation" link seems to take me to a download page.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,126 Views)

Thank you for your quick reply.  Yes! But the problem is that the link is for LV2019 version. I understand that the toolkit should be for LV2016, right?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,123 Views)

I see what you mean.  I missed that since we were coming from a page that talked about 2016.  It makes sense in that if you are evaluating, that NI is going to want you to evaluate the latest version.

But, to get the 2016 version as a current user, it seems like it is just a downright error on that webpage for a bad link, or the file you are linking to has just disappeared.  Hopefully and NI person will see this thread and respond.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,106 Views)