LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound Input w/ Queue Status gives error 4822

hey

i have a simple queue based state machine that is reading and writing audio in a loop. (i have included a png of the main part). this runs fine using the Labview 7 VIs (which give no control over no. of samples read), but i initially tried doing this with the Labview 8.2 Sound VIs, but the code would never run. i cannot understand why. can anyone enlighten?

the loop would execute once or twice (or occasionally for about a minute, very rarely) then quit with error 4822, for which i can find no info. if i remove the queue status VI from the loop, then everything works as expected.

any thoughts?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,900 Views)
Hi Kreuters

I have had a look at the screenshot of your code and everything seems to be ok, would it be possible for you to post your code on the thread and that way I can try and replicate your issue at this end.

The 4822 error code seems to be a timeout error,

Look forward to your reply

YatinM
NIUK & Ireland

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,869 Views)
hey there

having a few problems writing you some example code at the moment, as the current machine i am using, the new sound functions will not even recognise any of the 3 soundcards attached to the computer (old functions still work fine).

i will be back on the machine i originally had the problem with tomorrow, will send some code then,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,863 Views)