From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some queries about labVIEW8.0

Hello all,
             It is me again, I have met some queries need you support.
1.) why my labVIEW has build exe function noly ? there are not build zip and installer for me choose. my labVIEW8.0 is professional development system one. is any setting about that I miss or forget ?
2.) as I build exe at labVIEW8.0, why labVIEW will resize my window ? firstly, I customed window size manually, but as I build the application, labVIEW will resize my window size (increasing my window). I have tried it many many times, and restart labVIEW or my PC again and again, but this situation is not been solved. that is irritating!
3.)should lower version report generation toolkit isn't matched at labVIEW8.0, the report generation is good for my original labVIEW7.1, but after I installed it for labVIEW8.0, I cann't find any excel and word toolkit existing ? why ?

thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,277 Views)

I can answer your question #3...in order for your Report Generation Toolkit to work correctly with LabVIEW 8.0, you must upgrade to version 1.1.1 of the toolkit.  This is a free upgrade for RGT 1.1 users, it's a paid upgrade of $195 for RGT 1.0.x users.  I believe you can use the Upgrade Advisor on the NI website to order the upgrade to 1.1.1.

-D

Message 2 of 3
(2,272 Views)
Anybody knows my queries of item one and two ? this is very important for me. thanks !
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,236 Views)