From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some or all of the samples requested have not yet been acquired

I am trying to acquire analog signals from a myDAQ. I am running LabView on a Mac using Windows under a Parallels virtual machine. I can read analog voltages using the Test Panels so I know that the myDAQ is working and communicating with Windows properly.

However, when I try to use LabView to input analog voltages, I get the error message, "Error -200284. Some or all of the samples requested have not yet been acquired". This happens both when I am writing my own code using DAQmx or using any of the built-in LabView examples such as "Voltage - Continuous Input.vi" or "Voltage - Finite Input.vi". It happens whether I'm trying to input at a low sampling rate (10 Hz or less), a high sampling rate (in the kHz range), or input just a single point.

I suspect that the problem is related to using Parallels but since the Test Panels work, I'm not sure. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,973 Views)

Find someone with a PC-installation of LabVIEW and test if you have this error.  I know I can get away with running LabVIEW on a PC running Windows in a VM hosted by a PC running Windows, but would not presume to guess whether this is possible on a MAC running Parallels to emulate a PC running Windows.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,938 Views)