LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software triggering 4497 with 6674T

Hello everyone,

I'm having truoble triggering 7x4497 cards using the software trigger option in NI sync. According to the 4497 specifications, this card can either be trigged through the pf0 input on the front or the PXITrig<0..6> on the backplane. I have laborated with many configuration and I can't get it work, I have even tried to send the software trigger to 6674T pf1 and route the pf1 to pf0 of the 6674T and from there Trig0, I Can se on the osciloscope that the trig signal i coming through the pf1 but the 4497 don't start :-(. I also read some where that for DSA cards one should use DAQ mx reference trigger instead of start trigger, but that works only for finite acquisition :'(. So what am I doing wrong. I have sent a snipet just to give you an overview on how I have configured my system, so don't complain that it is not working ;-).  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,075 Views)

I couldn't find an option to re-edit the post. Anyhow I have included Another snippet showing the entire system just to give you an idea on what I'm trying to do. I have two PXI RT producer chassis, The first (The Master) is with 12x4497 cards that runs at 100k while the second (The Slave) is with 7 cards of which 6 are running at 100k and one is running at 200k. What I want to do is to sync all the cards to the pxi Clk10 and to start them simultaniously with a software trigger from sent the Master PXI simply by using the Trig0 buss on the pxi backplane. Thank you in advance. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,017 Views)