LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sizing numerical arrays to other string arrays

Solved!
Go to solution

I want the Voltage a6 a7 columns/array to match the size of all the others for alignment purposes. I have to shrink the text too much to accomplish it. Any ideas?

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(997 Views)
Solution
Accepted by RHutchings

Replace the numeric element with one from the "Modern" palette. Silver has a lot of border spacing.

Message 2 of 5
(993 Views)
Thank you very much.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(982 Views)

Unless you really need them, I would also hide the increment/decrement of the "# BYTES" and "RELAY BANK" so all numeric fields have the same height and font size.

Is this really a control where the user can change things or mostly an indicator. As indicator, maybe the entire thing could be done with a table. If some of it should be a control, consider voting for this idea. Now you could make each row a horizontal cluster control (with fields acting as indicators disabled) and make a vertical 1D array of these clusters. 

Message 4 of 5
(954 Views)
Most of this needs to be changed on the fly including Bytes and Relay Bank. Only D2-D3 and Voltages are indicators only.
I would love to change this to a cluster, I already tried it, but there are a lot of behind the scenes reading and writing to Excel. This works for me so I'm not going to rewrite it.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(947 Views)