LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulation of FH Signals

I am trying to simulate two FH Signals but I am having a problem which is with arb dwell time of 4, sometimes it is represented in only 3 bins in binary waterfall stacked 50 times.Is there any other and better way of generating FH Signal...I have attached the files.See Signal Generate Simulation Main App.vi....I want uniform lengths of all hops as I am considering a scenario in which there are two nonorthogonal frequency radios with different hopping sets.Both are triggered but they are not synchronized as 1 is triggered and then 2nd is triggered.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,206 Views)

No files are attached?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,195 Views)

I am trying to simulate two FH Signals but I am having a problem which is with arb dwell time of 4, sometimes it is represented in only 3 bins in binary waterfall stacked 50 times.Is there any other and better way of generating FH Signal...I have attached the files.See Signal Generate Simulation Main App.vi....I want uniform lengths of all hops as I am considering a scenario in which there are two nonorthogonal frequency radios with different hopping sets.Both are triggered but they are not synchronized as 1 is triggered and then 2nd is triggered.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,190 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,178 Views)