From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple VI that Alternates Values

I thought about doing that, but decided otherwise because of scalability.  What if additional user events need to be added?  What if the timing is not the same for one state versus the other?  etc...

For something simple like this, yes, your suggestion would be much more elegant.  🙂

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(344 Views)

Well i'm a lazy bugger and i also tried to consider the OP's attempt. Adding both events and user event and dual loops at once can be quite intimidating at first. 🙂

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(338 Views)

I'm confused, you're saying I can just paste in the picture you posted into LabView and it will rebuild your VI for me?  I have LV8.2.  Thanks again for the help!

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(320 Views)

@MacSoCal wrote:

I'm confused, you're saying I can just paste in the picture you posted into LabView and it will rebuild your VI for me?  I have LV8.2.  Thanks again for the help!

It will not work for 8.2. 

Starting LV2009, you can drag a PNG file, which has been originally made in LabVIEW by creating a what's called a "Snippet", onto the block diagram and *Boom* all the contents appear, both block diagram and front panel.

Richard

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(315 Views)