From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Time Chart issue, not so "simple"

Hi

check this one

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(566 Views)

png file..

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(561 Views)

I'm going to go back and give your For-loop a try again.    Was working on another issue, and I think I figured-out the issue with that (missing "Auto-Index" tunnel).

My "solution" version is still delaying.....just takes longer to notice it.   I'm doing a test run this afternoon, and it's already 3 minutes behind after 30 minutes.....

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(540 Views)

attached vi please

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(521 Views)

Were you able to resolve this or are you still running into issues? If you're still seeing the delay problem, I would also encourage you to post you VI here so others in the thread can take a look.

Jen P.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(510 Views)

Yes, I'm still running into issues.   

The VI is already attached.....?   Last post on page #1   "Chart_formatting_fixed.vi"

What's causing most of my issues are delays in other parts of the VI.    The timeframe isn't always consistent, has the hardware doesn't gather data on a Periodic basis....except when idling.   Everything else is event-driven....which messes-up the chart timing.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(503 Views)