LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silver Themed - True / False Toggle botton

Hi all

Ideally I want a 'silver themed' toggle button which displays a trick in the true case and a cross in the false. I know this is doable by creating a custom control and editing the grey backgrounds and adding the trick/cross but then i have problem with scaling. Does anyone know of a better way of achieving this?

P.S. I have attached a jpeg which probably explains what i am after better.

Thanks

Dave

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,000 Views)

You could make a picture you make visible/unvisible.

This is ofcourse also possible with the button.

Just an idea...

---

UnCertified LabVIEW Student
Mistakes are for learning, that's why suggestions are always welcome!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,995 Views)

Attached is a quick control I made.  Buttons can have three seperate pictures, one that is shown when True, one when False, and a Decal that is always seen.  The normal Silver controls have the same image for True and False which is the silver back ground, and then the Decal which is the image you see as the glyph that doesn't change size when the control resizes.

The control attached has no image for decal, but has a different image for True and False.  The down side to this is resizing becomes a problem because it will stretch the glyphs because they are no longer decals.

The process is to right click the control select Advanced >> Customize then Edit >> Import Picture to Clipboard select the PNG file you want to be see, then right click the control and Import Picture from Clipboard as True False or Decal.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,916 Views)