LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shortcut to pass all wires through Sequence structure

Hello,

My problem continuous as, the value coming from Amplitude and Levels Vi is 1D array and then comparison greater VI is also output as 1D array of true or false which can not input to Select Vi. How can I convert T/False 1D array to normal Boolean.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(616 Views)

I have a Boolean 1D array which is comming from Comparison option VI's. I need to wire these output to case select terminal which takes the decision according to the Boolean input. As far as, I can not able to connect these 1D array to case selector terminal which is expecting True or False. Is there any way to convert these 1D array to Boolean value based current value in the array.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(615 Views)

Thank you all, I fixed my problem by using Typecast option. I wouldn't check the total program but I should do it later.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(612 Views)

array to numer wired to type cast with enum as the type input of the type cast.

This will result in a text name for each boolean patern.

ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(604 Views)

Hello,

I am spending my free time with labview to learn more. I would like to add some warning alarm sounds to my project at the end of program. Is it possible with labview in easy way. I searched the forum for assistance but did not found any. Looking for help.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(590 Views)

@shjukheter wrote:

Hello,

I am spending my free time with labview to learn more. I would like to add some warning alarm sounds to my project at the end of program. Is it possible with labview in easy way. I searched the forum for assistance but did not found any. Looking for help.

You should start a new thread when you have a new question, but this has been covered a few times recently. LabVIEW can play a *.wav file for you using the Play Sound File.vi found in the Programming >> Graphic and Sound pallette.

Search the net for a free WAV file containing the sound you like.

LabVIEW also has the simple BEEP.vi

Richard

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(586 Views)