LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shifting simulated waveform horizontally on LabView

I am using LabView to create a virtual oscilloscope using the simulate signal express VIs. I wish to be able to move the waveform up and down and left and right on the waveform graph (which has fixed axes). And I want to be able to do this after a trigger has been applied (with the trigger and gate express VI), which limits my use of the DC offset and phase of the simulated signals because when I change them they are affected by the trigger.

For vertical shifting I have used the waveform scale and offset (applied after the trigger has been applied) with the scale set to 1 and offset can be adjusted by a knob. I was wondering of there is a similair method I could use to shift the waveform horizontally as well? I have tried using the phase attribute of the simulate signal but have had issues where a change in phase does not register until i stop and rerun the VI because I have "use continuous generation" on rather than "Reset phase, seed, and time stamps". Also, if I was to use the phase change then this would also be affected by the trigger.

So, if anyone can help me work out a way to shift my waveforms left and right on the graph that would be very helpful.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(730 Views)

hello,
I think this link can be useful for You. And also You can find interesting things here .

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(663 Views)