LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seven segment led display with arduino pin configurations

iam new here.. i am trying to dipaly a numbers on led seven segment display. but i dont know how to cinfigure pin numbers with arduino examples...
can anyon eexplain the pin configuration in sevensegment led.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,415 Views)
How is your question related to LabVIEW? Shouldn't you post to an arduino forum?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,411 Views)

hi, Dennis_Knutson 

thanks for the  reply...

iam using the arduino uno board in labview interface. i think this is the place where i can ask  for help. as i told before iam new here. if it is not the right place please suggest me where i can ask.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,404 Views)
From your question, it seems you have a question regarding connecting some hardware to the arduino and not at all related to LabVIEW.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,398 Views)

i want to connect a hardware as specified in a labview example for arduino interface. in labview they are given the example. and i dont understand how to connect the sevensegment led pins to the arduino as stated in labvie-arduino example. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,388 Views)
I have no idea what example you are referring to since you did not provide a link. If it's from the arduino board, you should also know that questions should be posted there. Physical connections will depend on your c code and not the LabVIEW code.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,374 Views)
I see a breadboard with a display plugged in and wires from the arduino to the breadboard. Isn't that all the information you need? Of not, you should comment on that page.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,360 Views)

Hi anilkun,

in the linked example you see that picture. It shows all the needed wires to connect Arduino with 7segment LED.

What else do you need?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,356 Views)

hi GerdW,

thankyou for reply,

in the diagram  connections are showing for common anode seven segment led. iam actually using the common cathode sevensegment led. so i got a problem.
and i want to know which pin is connected to the which led in the diagram. so it might be easy to configure them manually.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,346 Views)