Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sequence Automation

Power supply: PL303-P

Digital mutlimeter: 34401A

Oscilloscope: MDO3054

Workflow able to

Eg. Power supply initial 5V, Digital mutlimeter and Oscilloscope capture reading >  Power supply increase to 6V, Digital mutlimeter and Oscilloscope capture reading > ... > Generate excel report

How to solve this error?
PL303-P Main error.jpg

Attached is vi.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,190 Views)

@EvansL wrote:

Power supply: PL303-P

Digital mutlimeter: 34401A

Oscilloscope: MDO3054

Workflow able to

Eg. Power supply initial 5V, Digital mutlimeter and Oscilloscope capture reading >  Power supply increase to 6V, Digital mutlimeter and Oscilloscope capture reading > ... > Generate excel report

How to solve this error?
PL303-P Main error.jpg

Attached is vi.

So which error are you talking about?  The one highlighted in the error list, or the one highlighted on the block diagram?

The one highlighted on the block diagram means you have that wire hooked to the wrong connector, so fix it by hooking it up to the right one.

The one highlighted in the error list means a required input doesn't have anything hooked up to it.  Find out what goes there and hook it up.

Are you modifying someone else's code?  If you have to ask such basic questions about code this "advanced" (it's not really advanced, but for someone asking these questions, it is), you might consider taking some of the tutorials and stuff located on the main page of this forum, as you could damage stuff physically if you hook stuff up incorrectly.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,156 Views)