From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensor ultrasonico HC-SR04

Hola a todos, necesito su ayuda para poder utilizar un sensor ultrasonico con Arduino y LINX, ya intente utilizarlo con un Arduino uno y un Arduino nano, en ambos he intercambiado las terminales de DI channel y Do channel y no funciona( intente Di channel 6 echo y Do channel 7 trig, tambien de al revés, es decir: Di channel 7 echo y Do channel 8 trig, lo mismo para los pines digitales 3 y 4), ya verifique la funcionalidad del sensor directamente con IDE de Arduino y efectivamente funciono, uso LabVIEW 2017

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(612 Views)

Hello everyone, I need your help to be able to use an ultrasonic sensor with Arduino and LINX, I already tried to use it with an Arduino uno and an Arduino nano, in both I have exchanged the DI channel and Do channel terminals and it does not work (try Di channel 6 echo and Do channel 7 trig, also backwards, that is: Di channel 7 echo and Do channel 6 trig, the same for digital pins 3 and 4), I already verified the functionality of the sensor directly with the Arduino IDE and it actually worked , I use LabVIEW 2017

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(613 Views)