From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensirion ek-h4 / Humidity Sensor SHT21 - Error 1386

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I was using the Sensirion ek-h5 before and because of your help (Link) I could make it work with my LabVIEW program.

Now I switched to the ek-h4 and I was happy to see a LabVIEW GUI (Link) from Sensirion. However, the program does not work at all, I always get the error 1386 (see attachment).

The constructor node in the SubVI "CreateReferences_EKH4.vi" causes the problem and I found this similar thread: Link

However, I could not make it work after several hours of trying (I'm kind of beginner in LabVIEW).

Also the Sensirion does not seem to start (black display) as I start the LabVIEW program.

With the viewer software from Sensirion (V2) it worked for me.

I am using Windows 7 and LabVIEW 2015.

If you need any additional information please let me know.

I welcome your help a lot.

Thanks,

Tobias

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,249 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author PTobias

Hi Tobias,

Great early troubleshooting attempts. It looks like the error is happening in your subVI "Create References_EK-H4". Can you post a screenshot of, or even the actual subVI?

Your error message indicates this is happening when you attempt to use a constructor node to create a .NET object, which means there is an issue with the .NET assembly you are trying to access.

You may find this KnowledgeBase article relevant: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/4742EB60B64BE22186257BCE0053B8FD?OpenDocument

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,194 Views)

Hi Kodester,

Thank you so much!

The solution was in the provided link.

It was so easy. I just had to do this with the *.dll files:

"Tip: In Windows 7 or later, you also can right-click the assembly and click Unblock on the General tab to grant an assembly full trust."

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,181 Views)