LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send points from host to FPGA by FIFO and save in block memory

I want to send 2000 points(+14,4 FXP) from host to FPGA by FIFO and save in block memory,but I can't read them from the block memory anymore

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,302 Views)

Why don't you wire the lower read node with the FIFO constant?  I've never seen a construct like that before....

Are you sure you're not just reading the data but it's too fast to see? The output value on the FP will be overwritten so fast, it might just look like it's not working.

Instead of using accumulators as an index for your BRAM, use a +1 set to wrap with the apprpriate FXP datatype.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,258 Views)

Because I want to cycle use this group of data as an input signal,and I will calculate them before input

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,254 Views)

@mingzz wrote:

Because I want to cycle use this group of data as an input signal,and I will calculate them before input

I'm having trouble attaching context to this answer.  Which question are you replying to?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,250 Views)

I'm sorry,that's replying to you first questoion, I thought the data transfered by FIFO can use only once at first time,and now I save these data in an array;

For the second question,I had set the read time in FPGA as 1ms,but I still get noting on the FP,maybe I make some mistakes about the block memory.

And for the third,yes u r right, I made it complex.

Thank you.

But now I meet another question,in a for-loop structure,how can I output a data after every cycle

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,240 Views)