LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send email on labview using the Gmail Server (TLS)

hi, i use labview 2009, and labview couldnt open the vi example, tca-adam sent.

on this subjects, previous subjects couldnt be opened too. (labview works well when i open another subject(different than smtp) examples )

Do you have opinions, why it can happen?

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 61 of 114
(2,509 Views)

Hello,

Do you receive any error messages or other indicators that the file will not open (i.e. opens but certain vi's are greyed out or don't appear)? I opened it on a Windows 7 machine with LV 2010 just fine. Are you trying to run it on a PC? If so, what O/S?

Regards,

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 62 of 114
(2,479 Views)

i use windows 7, there is no problem to open any other examples, just examples on this topic.

I dont recieve any error messege or indicators. when i double click vi file, if labview is open, it is closing.

when it is not open. i see labview 2009 window, then it closing.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 63 of 114
(2,471 Views)

Hello,

Would you mind trying to open this example? You will need to have .NET 3.5 installed on your computer but this example should work fine. Please let me know how this goes.

Gmail API

Regards,

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 114
(2,424 Views)

i installed .NET 3.5

and tried to open examples, but it didnt work.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 65 of 114
(2,396 Views)

Kimse, 

When you open labview after the crash, do you receive any information about the nature of the labview crash? If so, could you please post any information it gives? 

It sounds like you are having an issue pulling certain files during the call, so it may be helpful to attempt a repair install to clean up any loose ends labview may be encountering. 

Regards,

Kyle Mozdzyn

Applications Engineering

National Instruments

Regards,

Kyle M.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 66 of 114
(2,367 Views)

after crash, when i open labview it works normally, i dont take any information or or any alert.

i had reinstalled labview. it didnt work.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 67 of 114
(2,357 Views)

Kimse,

This seems like it could be a somewhat complex issue. Could we try a few things to narrow down the issue? I have a feeling it could be an issue between labview and your .net environment, but want to take a few steps to narrow down the crash issue. 

Open labview and go to the example finder. First search for the ones with the keyword ".net" and try to open a few. Do any cause a crash?

Then try to open a few other, non .net examples to see if those also reproduce the issue. 

Let me know how those work for you. 

Regards,

Kyle Mozdzyn

Applications Engineering

National Instruments

Regards,

Kyle M.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 68 of 114
(2,312 Views)

when i tried to open example from about .net 

labview gave me that error.

"An arror occurred - The NI example finder was unsuccesfull in sending a request to the NI helpserver"

thanks for your answer.

0 Kudos
Message 69 of 114
(2,296 Views)

Hi Kyle

i could not open these examples too.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 114
(2,270 Views)