LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting multiple switches and making them to logic high at a time for 20 seconds

Hi,

I am beginner of LabVIEW and currently working on testbench development of a FPGA board using NI module.

In my application I am using two sub VI's and in first subVI it contains two switch s1 and s2. In the second subVI it consists of third switch s3 and these switches are connected in row R0, R1 and R2 resp.

The source of 24V is kept in column C0. At first C0 is connected to s1 and s2 now s1 and s2 goes high ( logic 1 = 24 V ), after some time period the C0 is connected to s3 and now s3 goes to logic high but at this time stamp the previous switches s1 and s2 goes low ( logic 0 = 0V ). Can anyone help me to know the reason why s0 and s1 goes low when I connect C0 to s3.

Thanks in Advance

Naresh S S

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,885 Views)

Hi Naresh,

Can anyone help me to know the reason why s0 and s1 goes low when I connect C0 to s3.

To help you with this you need to provide more information!

How is C0 "connected to" R0-R2?

testbench development of a FPGA board using NI module. In my application I am using two sub VI's

So there need to be a mainVI too. And there should be a table (or spreadsheet) somewhere!?

Mind to attach any of them?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,873 Views)