LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schmitt Trigger

I don't see how using a Schmitt Trigger type of function applies in the application you are describing.  Where is the hysteresis?  You just have a greater than 6 vs. less than 6 comparison.

Why do you think you need to use a Schmitt Trigger?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(1,791 Views)

Hi Lynn,

Yes, you are right, I was not clear in my post. Basically, my project is to use ultrasonic sensor to detect the height differences in plants. The plants are weeds and crops, the weed heights are between 2-6 inches, and plats heights are between 8-14 inches. The ultrasonic sensor will be used to control a hydraulic solenoid valve. I want the Schmitt trigger to control the operation of the valve (12 VDC) through the output voltage that coming from the ultrasonic sensor (0-10V). In the posted VI, I shouldn’t use the distance as input to the trigger. Thanks!

Mazin

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(1,776 Views)

may I ask for your native file?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(1,671 Views)

Hi Henry,

welcome in the forum!

may I ask for your native file?

Who is "you"?

What is a "native" file?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(1,670 Views)
i try make program as image it, but i cant make so i u can gift me image but in format labview (vi) not format jpeg. sorry i'm not god speak english...
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(1,654 Views)

Hi Henry,

I guess you talk about the image posted by Altenbach.

This is very basic LabVIEW stuff using the InRangeAndCoerce function. When you have problems recreating this image you should go throught the beginner courses offered for FREE on NI website (like this one)!

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(1,650 Views)

That picture was posted 9 years ago. The only difference in newer LabVIEW versions is the look of the boolean diagram constant.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(1,632 Views)

I made subvi , here is a picture  Smiley Tongue

Schmitt Trigger.png

Maybe I post it in a week or so ... It's hiding some code anyway in the other cases ...

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(1,617 Views)

Dear All

I like to first generate singal of Exp Groth and Exp Decay funcation. Please guide me. and the same i like to pass to schmitt trigger to generate a digital pulse . I am new to LabVIEW . Please help me with steps. I also like to use some graphs/charts to have visibility of signals.

Thanking you in advance. Plz find the attached.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(1,471 Views)

Hi Sraza,

please stick with your own thread! No need for discussions in two places!

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(1,466 Views)