From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save picture to bmp

Hi,

I have created a case structure to save a picture to BMP format when I click on the save button wired to the selector terminal but a dialog box did not appear to prompt me to save . Which part did I do wrong? Did i wire the path wrongly?

Save image.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,211 Views)

Hi Enriquez

If you need to have a dialog box promopting you to save, then you should not wire anything on the left side of Write BMP File. If your save (OK) button is pressed then it should normally show a promt box.

Can you upload your full program?

Nghtcwrlr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,200 Views)

@Enriquez wrote:

but a dialog box did not appear to prompt me to save

You've not coded for any dialog to popped and prompt you to save...!! Also "path to BMP file" is an indicator (output) of the "Save to BMP" function.

You can try this.

Save BMP File.png

This is just for your refernce and I've not included any error handling as such (say if you select cancel the dialog that pops-up).

I am not allergic to Kudos, in fact I love Kudos.

Make your LabVIEW experience more CONVENIENT.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,197 Views)

Hi Nghtcwlr,

This is my full program.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,152 Views)