LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPI pressure Sensor

Hi, 

i am trying to read data from SPI pressure sensor using cRio 9068 and NI 9401. i already install any software needed and when i use this software the Indicator return 0 . can anyone help me .

Datasheet of the sensor :https://www.distrelec.be/Web/Downloads/_t/ds/SSCDRRV100MGAA5_eng_tds.pdf?pid=$%7bproduct.code%7d

Type of the sensor : DIP AN code.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,867 Views)

Does that 3rd VI have an ouput? If so, I'd wire it and use it for the 4th VI.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,815 Views)

I 100% agree with Wiebe.  If you put the SPI functions on the same Error Line, you wouldn't need the Sequence structure to enforce Data Flow, and you probably would not have "thrown away" whatever that third SPI function did to the SPI line.

I don't recognize the SPI functions you are using -- they don't look like the functions that are on my Laptop for the USB NI-8452 SPI Master device.  Too bad you didn't attach the VI, enabling me to more-clearly view the functions, and to right-click and see what names were associated with them.  But whatever modification that third SPI function performs, you do not bring this change into the next Sequence frame.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,805 Views)

@Bob_Schor wrote:

I don't recognize the SPI functions you are using -- they don't look like the functions that are on my Laptop for the USB NI-8452 SPI Master device.

I'm pretty sure those are from an NI library for performing SPI with LabVIEW FPGA.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,801 Views)